Friday, December 21, 2012

More on Giclees - and Peace



Hello and Happy and Merry!

Hope everyone is having a happy holiday time.

I wanted to share some exciting news. My fine art reproductions, Giclees, (look at my last blog) will be hanging in the Brookline Bank - Newtonville, MA branch - beginning around the first week in January.

Brookline Bank and The New Art Center in Newtonville collaborate and the New Art Center chooses art to hang in the bank. The Center is a wonderful place, with art exhibitions and classes and very talented teachers and exhibit curators. It is really the Art Center of Newton! And Brookline Bank supports local art through this collaboration.

....and while I'm talking about art, please visit Limited Editions in Newton Highlands, Newton MA. My unframed (and framed) Giclees are there for sale. In case you don't know this wonderful shop, it sells quality handmade gifts, jewelry, art, glass, pottery, clothing. Jo-Ann Freedman who owns the shop has carried my greeting cards for many years. But this is the first year my Giclees are in the shop. Check them out - they're affordable quality art prints.

I hope 2013 will bring us all Peace. The world seems to be getting more and more complex. Peace would be very welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment