Saturday, December 8, 2012

My Art Reception at Marblehead Arts Association

Hi Everyone,

I do wonder who is out there reading my blogs - if you read these - it would be great to let me know if you have been on my site. Just comment from the Blog, or go to the Contact page on the site and leave me your information.

I wanted to remind you that I have two pieces in the Marblehead Members' Show and the Reception is Sunday, December 9, tomorrow, from 2-4.

The show is in a beautiful old New England building and worth the trip. The address is 8 Hooper Street - the Arts Association is in the Hooper Mansion which is the building I told you about! If you use Google Maps to find it, you'll find that it's a straight shot on 1A North, which is an extension of the Mass Pike East. If I didn't get lost, no one will get lost! Driving time from Newton is ~50 mins.

Lots of artists' work is in the show - many, most are very talented.

I've been joining Art Associations to connect with other artists and so that I can show my work - hopefully sell, but get my work connected to my name and have people recognize it.

It's not hard to recognize it, especially if you like it, because if you look at the site, you'll see I have a certain style I have developed over the years.

I hope I'll see you - whoever you are - at the Reception tomorrow afternoon. It'll be a really nice Holiday event. Find me if you come!

Oh by the way, I have had very good luck selling custom sized Giclees to various people who saw my work at the last Newton Open Studios show.

My next Blog will be explaining about Giclees!! Tune in.

Meanwhile, have wonderful, Healthy Holidays.

Anita



No comments:

Post a Comment