Sunday, June 23, 2013

Award for my Watercolor!

Hello to all

The Marblehead Arts Association is located in a beautiful old mansion in the center of town - 8 Hooper Street.

Right now there's a members' show throughout the mansion which is made up of many different galleries - each in a different space in the mansion.

I received a judges award for my original watercolor Lace Cap Hydrangea. There were only three judges awards given out!  The show will be on exhibit until July 14.

                             
                 
Marblehead, especially in the summer, is a beautiful town to visit. Check out the show - a lot of wonderful pieces on exhibit. And walk around the cobbled streets of the town. Look at the architecture - the old, wonderful houses. Have lunch! Have fun!

By the way, I have made signed, archival, limited edition giclee prints of many of my original watercolors, including Lace Cape Hydrangea. If you're interested in any particular painting or giclee, just go to the contact page and write me.

Hope you're enjoying the sun, your gardens, and this wonderful season.



No comments:

Post a Comment