Sunday, September 8, 2013

Reception at Putterham Grille

Hello to all,

And welcome to fall! At least in the mornings and evenings. It's 6 PM now as I write this and the temperature today was warm and balmy. But right now it's very fall-like. OK - enough of the weather report.

I have a great show up at the Putterham Grille restaurant. I have mentioned this before, but this time the show is up! It's an exhibit of my watercolor and pastel giclee prints - signed, limited editions. Looks great!



So come see me and other friendly people and my work - and have a glass of wine and some hors d'oeuvres. And maybe even dinner at the Grille. A really lovely restaurant. Address: 1012 W. Roxbury Parkway, Chestnut Hill, MA Thursday 9/19/13 at 6:30-8 PM.

Hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment