Saturday, February 2, 2013

Where I'm Showing

I thought I'd update folks living in MA where I'm showing currently and some of my future shows too.




I have been juried into the Concord MA Art Association's show, as I wrote before. If you want to catch the show, it ends mid February - so get going - it's worth it.

In addition I have four paintings in The Marblehead MA Art Association show, but that will be ending February 3.

You can see twelve of my archival Giclees in Brookline Bank in Newtonville, MA on Walnut Street. They're all framed and well priced looking for homes.

Beginning  February 14-March 15 I'll have 2 watercolors at The Arsenal Center for the Arts. (Watertown MA) This show is a collaboration between The Newton Arts Association and The Arsenal Center. The Opening Reception is February 28, probably early evening. More specific info as I know it.  I'll be there, so come visit if you're from MA!

I'll be letting everyone know when the Cambridge MA Art Association Award Show is. Plenty of time - not until May.

And Newton Open Studios is early this year - right in time for Mother's Day gifts - April 6 and 7.  I'll be showing my work in The New Art Center in Newtonville MA. I'll be letting you know much more info as time gets closer.

Whew! Pretty exciting for me - I hope all of you in the area can get to something!

I'll be uploading my new work soon...

Best to all,
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment