Wednesday, August 21, 2013

New Exhibitions!

Hi - Hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful summer August weather. If you're a winter lover and hate the heat, you're in trouble. I, however, am a summer person and I say "BRING IT ON!" More sum, warmth and flowers!!!

Here are my exhibitions: Solo show at Marblehead arts Association at "Meet The Artist Wall". You see it as soon as you walk through the door of the association - 8 Hooper Street, Marblehead. Dates: August 29-October 6.

I'm also having an exhibition of my watercolor and pastel archival prints at a restaurant called Putterham Grille, 1210 West Roxbury Parkway, Chestnut Hill. They are all for sale and the restaurant is neat. Very supportive of artists and always has art on the walls. Dates: September 12-October 30. The Reception is September 19 at 6:30. Come for hors d'oeuvres and wine. And say hi! I'll be there.


Notice, my newest pastel is available as a print. It's gorgeous as a print.

Come see it. Bye for now. Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment