Friday, August 30, 2013

Reception for Marblehead Arts Association Exhibit

Dear friends,

I wanted to invite you to the Artist Opening Reception for my watercolor exhibit at the Marblehead Arts Association. I have 6 original watercolors on the Meet The Artist Wall.  The Reception is at The Marblehead Arts Association, 8 Hooper Street,  Marblehead (Tel: (781) 631 2608) on Sunday September 8 from 2-4 PM. Google the directions which are easy - the trip is essentially driving up 1A N.

I used beautiful handmade paper, a white mat and cherry frame for Orchid Sculpture, below. This orchid 'called' me to paint it because the leaves are so sculptural.

There are 4 other artists showing their work as well. There will be refreshments served.

Hope to see you on the 8th.

Best, Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment