Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Newton Art Association Awards Show

    Hello,                                                    
                                                         

Come to the Newton Free Library on September 11 from 7-8:30 for refreshments, art and fun conversation! Awards will be given out and you'll see my watercolor above, Too Early Autumn. It looks beautiful framed, and archival giclee prints of the original are also available.

Wish me luck being juried into The Concord Art Association show - which starts on 9/12/13 - 10/13/13. I'll keep you posted. I'm submitting my new pastel, August Gift  and one other watercolor - to be decided!

                                                        

So stay tuned for more information about Concord. 

Be well, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment