Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Reception at UFORGE Gallery

Hi,


I wanted to thank everyone who came to my reception at UFORGE Gallery on Friday evening the 14th June. It was a fun event and fun to see everyone.

My show will be up at the "Revolver" walls in the back of the gallery until July 14 - so if you didn't catch it at the reception, take a ride to JP, 767 Centre Street, in the center of town.

Check out their website - there's a blog on it about me and my show called "Nature's Portraits". Here's a sample painting...

called Picasso Calla Lilies, painted on handmade paper.
Actually all of my watercolors in the show are painted on handmade paper.

Since you're already on my site, take a look at my Artist Statement - my feelings about Nature and why I paint flowers!!

Have a flower - filled summer of beauty and color.

Best, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment